• Plan and manage sub-programs/project across all phases of project life cycle
• Design and Implement an organizational project structure efficiently
• Generate and keep track all the project documentation including project and resource
plans, User acceptance test, risk registers and etc.
• Adhere to and enforce project reporting procedures and provide the project update to the stake holders.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or
• Minimum 2 years relevant working experience, preferably experience in software deployment
• Experienced in general project management principles
• Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya with the frequent trips abroad for project implementation.
• Preferably people specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
Salary range : RM 3,000 – RM 5,000
Kindly furnish us with your updated WORD FORMAT CV and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Project Manager”.